ERRORS IN ORIGINAL PATTERN!
- If you downloaded this pattern before 10/22/2012, please change the increase row after ribbing from (k7, kfb) to (k6, kfb). This will give you the correct number of stitches. Sorry for the error! Any downloads since 10/22/2012 have the revised pattern and need to make no changes.
- If you downloaded this pattern before 11/03/2012, please change the instructions for “Cable 6 Front” and “Cable 4 Front” from P3/P2 to K3/K2. Any downloads since 11/03/2012 have the revised pattern and need to make no changes.
Download the PDF version here!
- Worsted weight yarn (Lion Brand Yarn – Vanna’s Choice in “Mustard”)
- Size 7US (4.5mm) dpn’s
- Size 9US (5.5mm) 16” circular needle
- Size 9US (5.5mm) dpn’s
- Cable Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Row Counter
- dpn’s: double pointed needles
- k: knit
- p: purl
- sts: stitches
- kfb: knit in front and back of…
View original post 416 more words